Football betting glossary
To attract more and more gamblers to their website the bookmakers add new offers and new betting options in their คาสิโนออนไลน์. Many gamblers are playing sports betting for a very long time. For them, it is very easy to understand all the new betting options and the offers but the new joiners may face little difficulty to understand some specific terminology used in football betting. To help all the newcomers below are some of the terminologies which are used in football gambling.
- Void bet: It can happen in many different situations and whenever your bet is concluded as a void then your total wager amount is returned to you. In this, you will not lose anything or win anything. It can happen when you bet on the first goal by any player and by any chance that player does not appear on the ground then the bet is considered to be void. In another case can if the game is called off by the bookmakers like UFA then also you will be getting back your wagered amount.
- System bets: The system bets are bets which are played on many selections bet it is similar to the accumulator bet. But the main difference between the accumulator and, the system bet is that in a system bet there is no need to win all the selections to reach the final result. The system bets can be played in two ways, one along with the banker and, the second one without a banker. If the player is playing along with the banker then they must win all the bets which are marked as the banker bets or selection.
- Single bet: It is the bet which is made on only one selection. It is considered to be the most profitable betting compare to accumulator betting. The winning in the single betting is not dependent on the final result of the game. If you win the bet immediately you will get your winning amount. This type of betting will help you to earn more money in the long run. The percentage of winning is also very high compare to the others.
- Score cast betting: This betting can also be considered similar to accumulator betting. In this betting, you will be betting on two separate bets and, you need to win both the bets to get the winning amount. For example, you have to predict the first goal of the game and also the final result of the game. The bookmakers keep a huge amount on such bets.
- Over-under betting: The over and under betting can be made on different events of the game. Like the number of goals, corners, and the number of yellow cards will they receive? In this type of bet, there is no need that you have to predict the number exactly. For example, if the bookmaker has fixed the total goals to two point five. Then the gamblers have to bet either under or over the fixed goals. If the team makes three goals then, the gambler who has bet on over will win and, under bet will lose.
Hope this information will be helpful for all the new joiners in sports gambling. Happy gambling!!